Samstag, 30. Oktober 2010

Contructions

Hey my Dears,

right now I am trying to change a bit- I want to post more about my life (not only my pictures) so right now I made some extra pages (for give aways, my sale and a slide show) but I might soon blog on a second blog about all things not photography related.
What do you say- second blog or one with all?


I do have a new section about give aways, because I love to join them but hate to mix it with the rest ( I so hope thats ok with the girls!)- so if I joined one of your give aways and you can´t find the post any more: I might have deleted it and transferred it to the new page.

So if you want to see which great give aways there are - have a look here.

I want to join a few give aways today, too:
a set of jewels and a small handbag by jojo
longchamp bag or primark set calga
jewels and make up set brina

More informations about each one can be found on my give away page :)

Have a nice day!
<3

Keine Kommentare: