I didn´t want to post about it (because there are so many other blog posts about this already) but here I am...
I love that there is a Vogue cover and a spread with curvy girls!
But why, oh why??, is it still something special? And why, for gods sake, are curvy girls plus size?
And why are spreads in magazines about `plus size models´so often with the girls half naked? I just don´t understand why plus size models are so often shoot half naked- a real fashion spread with clothes on wouldn´t be that wrong, would it?
Is there a need to show off that curves are sexy? Or is it just plain voyeurism?
I am not uptight and I love these pictures. It just something I noticed and I am curious why its still such a special thing to shoot curvy girls for magazines.



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen